Last update : 03.09.2019
Nash Yoga Well is committed to protecting any data you share with us and we will only use your data to ensure that you are receiving the most relevant information, specific to your account with us, your treatment appointment, class bookings & workshops and upcoming events that may be of interest.
What Information I collect and what do I do with it ?
In order to provide you with the best service, I will need to gather and retain your personal data: your name, address, phone number , email address, child's date of birth (when booking children classes), emergency contact details, medical information and liability waiver consent. I will only use this information for informing you on yoga classes, workshops, events and offers which I will offer to you as well as to ensure classes are suitable to the age and stages of the child and that the practices are safe for every child attending Nash Yoga Well classes. Emergency contact details will be use in case of emergency only.
After receiving permission from you, I could use photographs on social media, on Nash Yoga Well's website or other form of advertisements to promote classes, workshops or events. Feedback may be requested and used to ensure treatments and classes meet your needs as well as to improve classes and may appear on social media, on Nash Yoga Well's website or other form of advertisements to promote treatments, classes, workshops or events.
If you have shared your email address in order to receive information about treatments, offers, classes, workshops and events:
• You will only ever receive relevant information, from Nash Yoga Well, never from a third party.
• I will not share your contact information with any third party.
• At any time you can request to be withdrawn from email lists. There is a clear automatic unsubscribe option at the bottom of each email, or you can contact me and I will remove you from the list.
• I never add anyone to an email list unless they have actively asked to be on it.
If you have filled in a treatment/class/workshop/event joining form or booked a service online :
• Your information has been collected to enable me to work with you in the safest and most appropriate way, and so that I can contact you about anything relating to our work together if I need to.
• Your information is securely stored in order to comply with professional insurance requirements and the requirements of professional registering bodies, and as an ongoing reference for me in our work together.
• Nash Yoga Well retains information collected from you only for as long as needed for legal, insurance,business, or tax purposes. Your information may be retained in electronic form, paper form, or a combination of both.
How is your Information stored ?
Information is stored securely :
• information obtained electronically or digitally is safely stored on a computer and is password protected ( class registers, electronic forms, photographs, emails);
• paper information is safely stored in a file and in a locked cupboard at my home (medical information, liability waiver, feedback form, registration form).
Information is destroyed approximately seven years after the end of our work together - as per insurance requirements.
You can request to see any information I hold about you.
Automatic Information (Cookies and IP addresses)
Nash Yoga Well automatically receives information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website you’ll visit when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/the proxy server you use to access the Internet, your Internet service provider’s name, your web browser type, the type of mobile device, your computer operating system, and data about your browsing activity when using our website. We use all this information to analyse trends among our users to help improve our website.
When Buying Products or Services (i.e. booking a treatment, a class, event, workshop)
If you buy products or services from us, we collect your first and last name, the credit card holder's first and last name, your email address, billing address, credit card or other payment information and your phone number. Nash Yoga Well is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Links to Other Web Sites
Nash Yoga Well is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from Nash Yoga Well, nor the information or content contained in them. Please remember that when you use a link to go from Nash Yoga Well to another website, our Privacy Notice is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our website, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information Nash Yoga Well has about you, you are invited to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact me.